ST. PETERSBURG YACHT CLUB – HAVANA RACE
MARCH 1, 2018 – MARCH 4, 2018
PACKAGE FOR COMPETITOR
STANDARD BOOKING (HOTEL CLUB ACUARIO)
· Standard Double Room $ 68.30 USD ($ 60.00 CUC) x Night x Person
· Standard Single Room $ 102.50 USD ($ 90.00 CUC) x Night x Person
(Upgrades for rooms at the hotel Club Acuario are available. Please contact office, Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at (813) 319-7095 or email us at email@example.com)
A one time $100 fee x person will apply on top of Hotel public prices.
· ROOM AT HOTEL CLUB ACUARIO
· DAILY BREAKFASTS
· ALL THE HOTEL AMENITIES
ASC International USA can book your stay at lovely private houses around the Hemingway Marina, or at the hotels of your choosing (if they comply with the law). Please contact office, Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at (813) 319-7095 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
A one time $100 fee x person will apply on top of Private House/Hotel public prices.
MAKING YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS
Even if you make your own arrangements, a one time $ 100.00 fee x person will apply.
A 5% PROCESSING FEE WILL APLY IN ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN BUY THE FOLLOWING TWO TOURS
(MARCH 2, 2018)
Ernest Hemingway Theme Day ($ 120.00)
· 8:30 AM Depart Hotel Club Acuario.
· 9:00 AM Tour focused around the famous American writer and sailor Ernest Hemingway.
· 12:00 PM Lunch at BODEGA LAS BRISAS, a private sector restaurant.
· 1:30 PM Visit LA TERRAZA in Cojimar Fishing Village. Ernest Hemingway's favorite restaurant (ate there when he was staying at his farmhouse in Finca La Vigia – the Lookout).
· 2:00 PM Visit to FINCA LA VIGIA, Ernest Hemingway’s home in Cuba, which is now a government-run museum and where he wrote The Old Man and the Sea. His famous fishing boat captained by Gregorio Fuentes “THE PILAR” is now literally housed in his backyard! The protagonist in The Old Man and the Sea, “Santiago,” was patterned after Hemingway’s boat captain Gregorio Fuentes.
· 3:00 PM Back to Hotel.
Tropicana Club and Dinner ($ 200.00)
· 6:30 PM Depart Hotel Club Acuario.
· 7:00 PM Dinner at LA FONTANA, a private sector restaurant.
· 9:00 PM World-renowned TROPICANA CLUB show and review – “Paradise Under the Stars.
· 12:00 AM Back to Hotel.